Year 3 Class Teacher Maternity Cover
*deadline extended to 12 noon 18th June*
Contract: Temporary to cover a maternity leave
To start: September 2018
Pay range – NQT £22,97 to M6 £33,491
The Governors of St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School are seeking to appoint a Year 3 teacher for two terms to cover a maternity leave. The appointment will start 1st September 2018
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic or be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can motivate and inspire children
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic, creative and able to make an active contribution to the broader life of the school.
In return, St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school community, with a strong catholic ethos
- A team of enthusiastic, hardworking staff who embrace new opportunities
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are proud of their school
- A strong commitment to professional and personal development
- Strong support from the Governors and parents
To find out more about our school, please visit our website www.st-bernards.manchester.sch.uk
St Bernard’s R.C. Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please send completed applications to James Walsh, Chair of Governors, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 18th June 2018
Interviews/Observations: Week commencing 18th June 2018