School Business Manager Level 2
Grade 9 Points 42-46 (£38,052 – £41,846)
The Governors of St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to join the school’s Senior Leadership Team as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of our school as we journey to outstanding.
The successful candidate will:
- Support and promote the school’s vision for a joyful, aspirational community, rooted in faith
- Demonstrate skills and behaviours in line with NASBM professional standards, holding a DSBM qualification or a commitment to undertake this
- Be proactive and an agent of change
- Lead and develop high quality administrative support services
- Promote and secure excellent stakeholder relationships
- Lead and manage the school’s budget and all aspects of financial contracts
- Lead on facilities and health & safety
- Lead staff safeguarding compliance and human resources within the school
- Act in an advisory capacity for all staff with regards to policy setting and business planning
In return St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school community, with a strong Catholic ethos
- A dynamic, collaborative leadership team at the start of their journey to outstanding
- A team of enthusiastic, hardworking staff who embrace new opportunities
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are proud of school
- A strong commitment to professional and personal development
- Strong support from Governors and parents
St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
There is an opportunity to visit the school at 2pm on 18th December or 9:30am on 20th December.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 9am on Monday 7th January 2019. Candidates shortlisted will be on this date.
Interview process will take place on Friday 11th January 2019.