Two Class Teacher Vacancies
The Governors of St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School are seeking to appoint two experienced teachers to join our school team, as we undertake the next stage of our school journey.
The successful candidates will:
- Be practising Catholics or have a strong commitment to promoting and enhancing our Catholic ethos, and vision of ‘a joyful, aspirational community rooted in faith’
- Be creative, and reflective teachers who nurture, motivate and inspire children to achieve their best
- Be highly organised, adaptable and able to work well as part of a dedicated team
- Be willing to make an active contribution to the broader life of the school
In return, St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school community, with a strong catholic ethos
- A team of enthusiastic, hardworking staff who embrace new opportunities
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are eager to learn
- A strong commitment to professional and personal development
- Strong support from the Governors, and our parish community
Class Teacher Part Time 0.6
Contract: Permanent; Part Time 0.6 To start: 1st September 2020
Closing Date: 19th May 2020 Short listing: 19th May 2020 Interviews: 22nd May 2020
KS1 Class Teacher Two Terms Maternity Leave Cover
Contract: Fixed Term; Full Time To start: 1st September 2020
Closing Date: 22nd May 2020 Short listing: 22nd May 2020 Interviews: Week commencing 25th May 2020
Pay range for both posts – M1 to UP3
The successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service (CES) contract.
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Bernard’s R.C. Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.