EYFS & Year 1 - Mrs Cant and Mrs Howard
Welcome to EYFS & Year 1
Our teachers are Mrs Cant and Mrs Howard. Our teaching assistants are Mrs Cummings, Mrs Cunningham and Mrs Hanley. We love learning, playing and growing together. Starting EYFS and Year 1 is an exciting time: a time of new experiences, new friends and new places. We provide a secure, nurturing environment where your child can learn, play, explore, investigate and have fun! Take a look at our class page to find out what we have been learning in class.
Things to remember
- Each child needs a pair of trainers for PE. Please send in a pair of trainers your child can keep in school
- Bring a water bottle into school each day
- Bring your school book bag with your reading books and diary inside each day
- Our class will be visiting the Mother’s Day sale on Tuesday 5th March - all gifts £2. Please send your child in with £2 in a named envelope, if you would like them to buy a gift.
- World book day is Thursday 7th March- children to come to school in their pyjamas.