Welcome to Year 3!
Our class teacher is Miss Dolan and our teaching assistant is Miss Flanagan. Over this next year, we are going to strive to be resilient and curious learners who follow the St Bernard's Way. We are showing respect to one another and our teachers, listening to the guidance of Jesus, St Bernard and our class saint, St Elizabeth of the Trinity, as well as being ready to learn each and every day.
Please follow our class page to find out about what we have been learning in class each week, our homework and important information about our class as we progress through the year.
Things to remember:
- Our PE days are on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please have a pair of trainers or pumps in school that can stay for the term. We have PE kits supplied in school.
- Please bring a water bottle each day filled with fresh water.
- Please bring your school book bag along with your reading book and reading record
- Our next class mass is on Thursday 21st September
- Our spelling test is each Friday.
- Please read each night for 10 minutes - ask an adult to sign your reading record in order to take part in the reading challenge. Remember that you will receive a certificate for every 50 reads completed at home!